Anyone know what à la mode means?

Because I wasn't quite sure until I just looked it up. 
I was pretty sure it had something to do with ice cream, which can never be a bad thing.

à la mode: fashionable or stylish
or
topped with ice cream.

I think it describes this sweet dresser perfectly.









 





 She's lightly distressed, has cute little wheels, hardware is original, painted in Manhattan Mist by Behr with detail work in Windsor Haze, also by Behr.

For more information look under the "For Sale" tab at the top of the page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'm SO flattered to be featured on TWO blogs today! 
You can check it out here and here!


Thank you to these awesome women for featuring me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top