Today was a FANTASTIC day!

Here's why :)

1. My wonderful friend Jessica watched Rhett so I was able to get a ton of furniture beautifying done. 

2. The weather was perfect and no crazy dust clouds covered my works in progress.

3. My husband stayed home till 10AM. I miss him when he's gone all day. 

4. I actually put on real clothes, not my painting/sanding get up.

5. My purple chairs SOLD to the sweetest woman. 
(Which also means I have sold everything I started with. :))

6. I was FEATURED on DIY by Desgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Check it out here!

And because I am in such a great mood, and to say thank you for all of your support I am doing my 1st giveaway!

{ $25 CASH } 

Really....for you to spend however you want!!

Here's how it's going to work:

You get ONE entry (comment) for each of the following.

1.  Follow the blog. (If you already follow let me know :))
2. LIKE it on old ol' Facebook.
3. Add my button to your blog.
4. Post/link this giveaway on your blog 
5. Post this/link giveaway on your Facebook

Pretty easy right?!
And don't forget to tell me what you'll do with your winnings! I'd love to hear it!

Please make sure that each entry is a separate comment.
A winner will be chosen Wednesday June 15th in the evening via  Random.org.

Good luck and THANK YOU!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top