Last night, in a slightly desperate attempt to make new friends, we went to play a pick up game of soccer with some people from church. 

We don't play soccer. 

But we really need to be social. 
We're social butterflies, we need to spread our wings and fly.

OK that was super cheesy, but it has been a little hard moving and leaving a great group of friends. 

Anyway, I'm sitting here, very aware that I have a bum because it is SO sore, and I am really excited to show you the secretary. 







I LOVE HER! 

I love her curves, I love her storage, I love her little compartments, I love how bright she is.
And for being so classy, I think she's even kind of sexy. :)

We used General Finishes Milk Paint in Basil, glazed her with snow white and distressed her along the edges of the drawers and frame. The hardware is original legs are new. 

I was really impressed with the milk paint and I'll share some tips next week. :)

She'll be at the Vintage Market this Saturday in Scottsdale. 

Look under the For Sale tab at the top of the page for more info.

Linking to these parties


Be sure to check out our $50 GIVEAWAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top