I got a nasty little stomach flu over the weekend. Blah. 

I will say this though.

After being morning sick with pregnancy, throwing up for the stomach flu isn't that big of a deal. 

Anyone else feel that way? :) 

So I've spent the morning cleaning and disinfecting the house and 
I thought it might be good to do a little housekeeping here too.


 First off we have a new button



To all those who have our old button on your blog THANK YOU so much! If you want to replace it with this new one that would be great! If you don't want to that's also fine. :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also have a new email.

It's tophomedesignz@gmail.com

It's a tad more profession than my julesholbein account, which yes, after almost 3 years of marriage my email is still in my maiden name. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I am SO excited to announce that we will be starting a Friday Feature party this week! 

I'm calling it my Favorite Friday Finds.

I am seriously always so INSPIRED each week when I link my work to link parties and I see yours. 

So I want to spotlight it!! 

(We even have a button for it! Ooooo. :))

So watch for it this week!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I want to thank McKell from In De-Stress Mode for awarding 551 East with the 


I love Mckell. She is so FUNNY! And talented. :) 
Here is some of her work that I love love love. 



Great pieces uh?!

And I want to thank Erica from the Three O Clock Winds for awarding 551 East the 


award. 

Erica has been such a great supporter from the beginning and I always have appreciated her sweet comments. 

Here is some of her great work!



Thank you so much to both of these amazing women!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I wanted to give a heads up that I will be starting to post a few more posts about our family.

Enjoying our pre-bedtime snack and Sesame Street routine.
I've been trying to  keep up with posting on our family blog, but I'm falling desperately behind. 

So since I'm not superwoman I'm trying to consolidate a few things, mostly for the sake of my mom who keeps asking when I'm going to post. :) 

I promise though not to inundate you with every detail about our family life! 

Like all of Rhett's diaper disasters. :) 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Whew! That was a lot huh?! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top