Guys I need to offer a huge apology to Anneke from RustiChic for being a couple days late on posting this! She sent me some fun questions for an interview on her blog and I loved answering them. Here is a preview of some of the questions and you can read the rest here

Can you briefly introduce yourself.
Your family, what you do, how long have you been doing this, etc.?

Hey friends! I'm Julia, and I am the girlie girl behind 551 East.
My little fam bam and I recently moved to Arizona.
My husband works for Edward Jones,
and I am a stay at home momma to our little man Rhett.
As a family we enjoy wrestle time, sharing a bowl of dry cereal,
wandering around the mall and going out to dinner.
We started 551 East in May of this year and it's been a family affair.
Even Rhett likes to carry a paint brush (sans paint) around.




 What is the story behind the name 551 East Furniture Design?

That was our address in Utah where this all got started. Not super creative huh?
But it was the first house we lived in as a married couple,
our son came home from the hospital to that house
and I got to paint the red front door, which I've always wanted, so it means a lot to us.

 Flats or Heels?
I love heels. My husband says they bring out my sassy-ness
which I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but I'll take it.
Also, I'm quite short and my husband is quite tall so I kind of need them.
Plus lets face it, they make your backside look a lot better. :) 

Thank you Annke for the fun questions and sharing a little about 551 East on your blog! 

Check her out! Now please. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top