Good morning my friends, this is different. I don't normally post on Sunday's but I was in a mood and I wanted to share it with you so here it is. Pink romantic is the mood I'm feeling at this very moment but not just any pink but soft subtle pink, smooth creams and laid back browns. You know that kind of sexy romantic feeling, so I put this mood board together to express my mood I’m feeling on this Sunday morning: Who does that!!! Get up on a Sunday morning thinking of sexy romantic moods hmmm, well any who I hope you like my little Sunday morning mood board check it out.


thanks for stopping by this Sunday morning I hope you didn't mind sharing this mood with me. When I look at this board I see romantic and subtle and most of all elegant. What feelings do you express this Sunday morning?



Do you ever wake up feeling a type of mood?
What do you normally do when you get in a certain kind of mood?
let me know in your comment below!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top