I thought I'd give you a little update on my 4 chairs in 5 weeks project

So far it's actually going quite well...yay! 

All the chairs have been deconstructed and reconstructed with new foam, batting, the works. 

The biggest surprise so far has been how LONG it takes to achieve small results. 

Pulling countless staples out is a little mind (and finger tip) numbing. 

Although I don't think I'll show any sneak peaks till they're all ready to be revealed, I wanted to give you a little glimpse at the fabric for three of the four chairs. (I'm still deciding the fabric for one of them.)

So far we've got some fabulous Ikat fabric, black velvet and a vibrant coral. 


Any guess which fabric goes with which chair? :)

PS: I found this ribbon on Saturday. It's my inspiration for a little dresser that should be done by the end of the week. 



Stay tuned. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top