Last Friday Rhett and I were flying back from Indiana. 

The highlights of that flight where:

1. Rhett pulling a girls lose hair extension out from the seat in front of us. 
(That would be a 10 on the "Hi nice to meet you, this is awkward" scale.)

2. I used a leash for the first time on Rhett in the airport. It had some definite benefits. 

3. We spent most of the flight hanging out i the back of the plane with the stewardesses. And Rhett kept wanting to give them kisses. 

I love him...but I love him more when we aren't in an airplane for 4 hours. :) 

Anyway here are some of my favorite finds this week!

This red dresser from Lilly Field Furniture jumped off the page at me.


I think we all need a little more red in our lives. :)

Next from Twice Lovely, I loved her Perfect Plum dresser. 


The key holes are my favorite little detail. 

Next from The Salvage Collection this Mid-Century piece.


I am currently loving any mix of paint and stain so this is inspirational to me. I love the lines. 

And finally the cutest little chair from Design Par Deux


It's a happy little chair. :)  

For those featured make sure to grab a "I've been featured" button on the side bar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top