If walking down these stairs is wrong I don't want to be right.  Do we ever pay attention to the steps we take? I am very observing when I’m out and around I’ve learned this in college a long time ago. My professors made sure that part of our daily activities’ were to pay attention to our surroundings’ and take notice of all the architecture and beautiful surfaces that surrounds us for it may someday be our inspiration.
Check out these amazing stairways and I dare you to tell me you’re not inspired!!


Wow what an amazing concept!!! Looks as though the stairs are floating!!! In retrospect they are. If you look harder you will see that the stairs are being supported from the wall. I'm sure there's some strung studs for support. This is what you call very imaginative.


If there's one thing I know is you can’t hide behind glass but why would you want to? Going up those beautiful glass stairs and miss the opportunity of walking on air!!! We'll not literally but it sure looks it!!! I love these beautiful contemporary stairs. Wow just stunning.

Just simply elegant!!!
All I can say is!! WOW.........Magnificent, Amazing Knockout, and superb, astonishing sensational, wonderful, incredible am I missing anything? Oh Winner.........brilliant and remarkable. I Think I said it all. 


What an imagination “I love the look and the ingenious creativity of the designer”.  Great work!!!

MY, my,my,my,my,my……What beautiful curves you have!!! I simply love the curviness of the stairs. Love them.

Curves

Love, love, love this stairway the molding going up the stairs walls  are  amazing.

oh,myyy, oh my gosh what can I say about these amazing stairs it just makes you want to say "Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,
oh,oh,oh, oh,oh,oh,oh,Ohh myy gosh" yes I'm quoting Usher but look at all them beautiful O's surrounding these stairs what a creative concept!! its like WOW, Oh, WOW. 




Tell me what you think are these the stairways to haven or what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top